When do I get notifications from FastRecruit:
- When a game time or venue changes for a STARRED game that is within your schedule (whether it was starred on the web or on the phone)
- If you are assigned to a tournament and a team you are "following" (can be done through phone or web) is placed into a bracket game (1st round or subsequent games) you will receive a notification.
- If you have assigned a recruit and their tourney team for that tournament (can be done through phone or web) is placed into a bracket game (1st round and subsequent games), you will receive a notification (e.g., Cal Sparks advances to play Sunday 7/8/16 at 4pm at McCormick Place, Chicago, IL).
- One of the teams for a game changes:
2) Any user following the team that is added (either the team itself or following a recruit on that team) will be notified.
- If someone adds a game or appointment to your schedule within 24 hours of that event you will receive a notification about that added game.
You will also get notifications related to tasks in FastRecruit in the following scenarios:
- When a task is assigned to you by another user
- When a task assigned to you has become overdue and not yet marked as completed
- When a task you assigned to another coach get's completed